Monday, April 12, 2010

THE WAIT IS OVER


I am proud to admit that I am a huge GLEEK! For anyone who does not know what the term GLEEK means, it is someone who loves the TV show GLEE. This show has been on hiatus since December, but it returns this week....at 9:28 PM on Tuesday, April 13th on Fox. I am so excited for it to return. It such a funny and entertaining show and I get lots of enjoyment out of the quirky characters, musical numbers and clever scripts. My favorite episode is one where the entire football team ends up dancing to "All the Single Ladies" during a football game. Just so funny and too hard to put into words...it is just something that has to be seen.
I am such a huge GLEEK that I am having a GLEE themed birthday party on Saturday to celebrate my 40th birthday. (See details below if you are interested...all are welcome.)
For those who don't know, the party is at Living Stones Church from 4:00 to 5:30 PM. Feel free to drop in anytime. My uncle is making a delicious cake and Mark has ordered some yummy appetizers and snacks. My sister is providing slushies (feel free to give yourself a slushie facial if you want...or you can just drink them.) It is going to be a GLEE-ful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment