Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Back

So...it has been almost two months since I have posted on here. So much for my New Year's Resolution of blogging more (unfortunately that is not the only New Year's Resolution that I have been slacking on...but there is still half of 2011 so I have time to get back on the wagon.) :-) Anyway, back to blogging thing...we have been really busy and enjoying the summer and blogging has taken a back seat. However, to get back in the saddle of blogging I am going to attempt to blog everyday over the next week. Here is a teaser of some titles to look forward to:


  • Pulling the Trigger

  • Adventures in Babysitting-Resolved

  • This One time at Church Camp

  • The Big Challenge

  • I Need a Vacation

  • See the USA in a Chevrolet...Or a Honda
See you tomorrow for another exciting episode of Amy 4.0! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back, good luck on the blogging...if you happen to get inspired at 5am and write more than one, you can schedule them to post on any day any time! Love that!

    ReplyDelete