Thursday, July 14, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting-Resolved

Before I started this daily blog challenge, my last post was dated on May 13 and it talked about the babysitting issue that we have had for Anna. You can read that post here http://mickeyfan3.blogspot.com/2011/05/adventures-in-babysitting.html.

After much searching and prayer, our adventures have come to an end. Anna will be attending East Bank Learning Center beginning in August. It is a daycare and preschool program combined. It is nationally accredited and is a Level 4 on the Indiana Paths to Quality so we feel confident that it will be a great place for Anna. In the meantime, Anna is having a Daddy summer and they are both loving it. I think it will be a big adjustment for both of them when Mark goes back to school. :-)

Kind of a short post tonight, but I am pretty tired. More exciting posts tomorrow!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I was kinda hoping you were gonna say, "I think it will be a big adjustment for both of them when Amy goes back to school. :-)"

    No?

    ReplyDelete