Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Middle School Camp

I know it has been a while since I have blogged, but life has been a little crazy lately. Two weeks ago, our entire family spent the week at Michiana Christian Service Camp to serve on faculty for a week of camp designed for middle school kids (7th, 8th and 9th graders). I know that most people who hear this immediately may think that we are absolutely crazy. I mean not only are we choosing to spend an ENTIRE WEEK with Junior High kids, but we also brought a 17 month old with us. We actually probably are a little crazy, but it was a GREAT week!

18 kids from our Living Stones Church Middle School Youth Group went. They were amazing!!! We had 6 of our kids nominated for camper of the week and one that was actually awarded that honor!! It was so great to see our kids worshipping, enjoying their time together and deepening their relationship with God. I think I can honestly say that Living Stones has some of the best kids!



1 comment:

  1. It was soooo uch fun!!! Thank you Amy and Mark!

    ReplyDelete