Here is my sweet birthday girl sporting her princess garb and royal chalice (aka Dora Cup.)
Three years ago today at 1:18 AM, my sweet baby girl was born weighing a whopping 10 lbs. It is hard to believe that she has grown so quickly. She is a such a joy and pleasure and makes us laugh all the time. This is a photo of her right before we took her home from the hospital.
Here are some fun facts about Anna:
*She loves to music and is constantly singing songs...both real songs and made up songs.
*Her favorite word is "silly".
*She loves our cat, but the feeling is not mutual. Because of this, Anna does all sorts of things to try to get the attention of our cat...running, jumping, dancing, grabbing her tail, etc.
* She LOVES accessories, especially shoes!
*It is very seldom that you will find her at home without a princess dress, tutu or some sort of jewelry on. However, she always takes them off when we leave the house. Maybe she is trying to be an incognito princess.
*Her favorite person in the world is Daddy. Isn't this an adorable picture?
I also found a something on Pinterest (the internet version of crack) :-) that had an idea to ask your child the same few questions on each birthday starting at age 3 and publish it in a scrapbook. I loved this idea and thought I would share Anna's answers (and then I have them documented in cyberspace so when I get around to making the scrapbook I am not trying find some random piece of paper.) :-) I am not sure how accurate her answers are considering when I asked her if she wanted the Giants or the Patriots to win the Super Bowl and her response was PINK, but here we go:
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Princess Dress
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken Nuggets
6. What is your favorite outfit? Princess Clothes and Shoes
7. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
8. What is your favorite animal? Zebra
9. What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
10. What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
11. Who is your best friend? School friends and Church Friends (guess she likes everyone) :-)
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the slide
13. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
14. What is your favorite holiday? I don't want a holiday (great less money spent on gifts) :-)
15. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dora the Explorer
Happy Birthday Anna! I LOVE YOU!!