Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

This is my AMAZING Husband, Mark. He turns 39 today (yep, I am cougar and got myself a younger man.) :-)
These are some many things about this man that you may or may not know and that I love about him:
  • His friends in college called him "Oster Monkey" because of his tree climbing skills (hence the sock monkey hat he received from my mom for Christmas.) :-)
  • He has taken in upon himself without being asked to take responsibility for the dishes, laundry, trash, cleaning the bath tub and taking care of our cat (including the litter box.) Ladies, I know you are jealous!!
  • He is an AMAZING dad and will even be "Princess Daddy" when Anna is playing dress-up.
  • He is an incredibly talented musician.
  • He likes to go Disney World (not as much much as me, but still likes it.) :-)
  • Every year he WANTS to be the one who frosts his birthday cake.
  • He has incredibly high standards as to what he will watch/listen to in terms of entertainment.
  • He loves Jesus!!
  • He puts up with all my crazy (which can be extensive at times.) :-)
Happy Birthday Honey! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment